Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) systems account for more than 40% of energy costs for commercial buildings according to the U.S. Energy Administration. Understanding your facility HVAC system is critical in controlling your energy costs and planning for future operational expenses. Does your facility currently have a preventative maintenance plan for it’s HVAC system? If not, then your HVAC equipment will have a decreased lifespan, operational costs will increase and equipment failure may be on the horizon, regardless of how old or new your HVAC system is. Just as one would get an inspection and oil change to maintain his or her car engine, a building owner, facility manager or building engineer would be wise to incorporate a preventative maintenance plan to properly maintain their facility HVAC system.
If you are a building owner or facilities manager, below are some reasons to consider a comprehensive preventative maintenance agreement for your HVAC system:
- Comprehensive preventive maintenance plans ensure HVAC equipment remains in optimal working condition. By inspecting your HVAC systems regularly, our technicians will catch minor problems before they grow into major ones.
- Maintenance plans save money by improving the energy efficiency of the equipment. Equipment that has not been maintained wastes money and we want to show you how we can fix that.
- Maintenance plans eliminate surprises. A customer with a maintenance plan rarely gets hit with a sudden mid-summer HVAC system replacement. If your equipment is failing, our technicians will be able to repair it during a tune-up — or at least warn of what potential issues lie ahead and what options to explore.
- HVAC preventive maintenance agreements eliminate hassles. You can trust in knowing that your HVAC equipment will be maintained properly per a scheduled maintenance contract and if you are in need of any repairs or immediate service, you will know who to call.
- Testing and inspection of equipment
- Regular scheduled maintenance
- Repair and replacement labor
- Components and parts
- Emergency service
- System replacements
Your satisfaction is guaranteed
Our objective is to give you piece of mind in knowing that your facility’s HVAC system is cared for and we guaranty our work.
- Guaranteed 30 day cost reduction paybacks
- Guaranteed replacement programs
- Energy solution provider